The White Sheet Shoot
It’s here! The White Sheet Shoot -Bring out your inner Marilyn! The White Sheet Shoot, which is inspired by the now iconic “In Bed with Marilyn Monroe” photography session, is designed to capture a series of timeless Portraits that have helped to define how we remember her and now you today.
The Portraits and sessions are designed to show you in an uninhibited comfort, both relaxed and fun, yet classy and sensual at the same time, using a simple white sheet, modest backgrounds and amazing lighting, ensuring the images are about you and your inner Marilyn.
Just for valentines this year we have an amazing opportunity to Win A One Hours Exclusive White Sheet Shoot and a Framed 6 Inch Image of your choice.
Simply enter below!
My goal is to make all my clients feel 100% comfortable! The aim is to create elegant and tasteful images that will last a lifetime. Many clients are anxious about Boudoir sessions and I often get asked…”What can I expect and how do I prepare?”
- Please arrive with your makeup and hair already done, think glamorous!
– Don’t wear anything that will leave marks on your skin the day of your shoot (tight bra, tight knickers, socks etc…).
– Wear loose fitting clothing.
– Wash the bottom of your feet as they will show at times in the session!
– Skin looks better in photos with a creamy, light glow. Don’t tan too much before your shoot if the sun is out (as it will leave lines), please don’t use fake tan or if you do please ensure it was 7 days prior to the shoot to allow it to fully dry.
– Use clear deodorant as those white marks will show up on your skin.
– Get a manicure and pedicure, or at least do one yourself. People tend to forget about their nails, but they do show up in a majority of your photos. Chipped nail polish is not pretty.
– Make sure your personal grooming is done in advance so there’s minimal redness, bumps or rash the day of your shoot.
– Hydrate well and moisturize your lips daily the week leading up to your shoot.
– You should eat something before you come and feel free to bring snacks.
– Be sure to get a good sleep the night before.