About Us & Our Studio
Multi Award Winning Portrait Studio
– Gloucestershire’s only Xperience 5star studio –
Welcome to Blink of an Eye Photography
I’m Natalie and I’m your photographer.
My gorgeous studio is based in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire.
We specialise in baby, children, and family photography.
And my passion …telling beautiful stories about families with my camera.
At Blink of an Eye Photography, we create innovative photographs that capture a feeling you can cherish every day.
“I love my pictures so much. I cherish the moments that I share with my daughter and these are reflected in the pictures which take pride of place in my front room for everyone to see. So many people comment on how lovely they are. Seeing her growing through the photos is such a fabulous feeling.”
Happy client, Mandi Beresford
“Wow!!! The shoot was great as Natalie let my boys be natural- which means running around and generally not listening to anything you want them to do! The shots she captured were amazing and it was hard to pick which ones to keep. The experience of choosing the photos and creating a canvas was fab. Lots of patience and sound advice given which reassured me that I had chosen a very professional company.”
Happy client, Jemma Cross
“Natalie made us all feel so welcome and relaxed and made the session so fun for my boys. They had a great time and so did we! There was no pushy selling as we’ve experienced at other places before! But we have walked away with the most amazing photos that we will treasure forever and I’m certain we will be back again in the future!
Happy client, Laurie Price
Wow, we viewed our photos and we’re amazed with how good and natural they were. My twin boys have just turned one so keeping them in one spot was hard but Natalie was great with them and got their attention when needed. We were so pleased with them and the service. Definitely do more shoots when they are older. It was lots of fun!
Happy Client- Tracey Walker
We are a small, passionate studio and we treat every new client as a unique and special project. Our mission is to make this experience as easy and fun as possible and deliver a result that fills you with joy.
- Name: Natalie (Nats)
- Job Title: Owner and Photographer
- Favourite Cocktail: Espresso Martini (or anything creamy with Baileys)
- Claim to Fame: Worked with & photographed Judge Jules out in Ibiza
- Does pineapple belong on a pizza? NOOOOOO! Never!
- What’s your favourite place to visit? It used to be Ibiza! But now I’ve got young children, it’s definitely the local Spa! Malvern has an amazing one!
- What would be your dream holiday destination: Bahamas teamed with a swim with dolphins!
- If you could invite anyone dead or alive for dinner, who would it be? Oh, David Attenborough, I love the sound of his voice! Such a wise person!
- What is your favourite food? Chinese!
- If you could be any Disney character, who would it be? Elsa from Frozen, she has the best dresses and Olaf would be a great bestie!
- Name: Elise
- Job Title: Image Editor & Dog Photographer Specialist
- Favourite Cocktail: Cuba Libre
- Claim to Fame: My dog has 174 followers on Instagram, that’s about as famous as it gets…
- Does pineapple belong on a pizza? Never
- What’s your favourite place to visit and why? My parents’ house so I can catch up and hang out with my mum & dad, & see my dog.
- What would be your dream holiday destination: Hawaii
- If you could invite anyone dead or alive for dinner, who would it be? Stephen Fry. He’s such an interesting and charming person I think he’d be an excellent dinner guest.
- What is your favourite food? French toast
- If you could be any Disney character, who would it be and why? Merida from Brave, I already look like her and she’s pretty badass.
- Name: Vicky
- Job Title: Bookings Executive
- Favourite Cocktail: Porn star martini
- Claim to Fame: Not sure I have one
- Does pineapple belong on a pizza? No pineapple doesn’t
- What’s your favourite place to visit and why? A village in the New Forest called Burley.. I’ve been visiting there for over 30 years because there is a fab ice cream stall and I now do the same with my girls.
- What would be your dream holiday destination: Borneo or Vietnam
- If you could invite anyone dead or alive for dinner, who would it be? Just my Nan, only one reason I miss her.
- What is your favourite food? Curry
- If you could be any Disney character, who would it be and why? Baloo the bear – because of his carefree attitude!
- Name: Gemma
- Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Favourite Cocktail: Martini Espresso
- Claim to Fame: I once met LL Cool J in New York! he was so lovely and had the biggest rock you’ve even seen in his ear!!
- Does Pineapple belong on a pizza? yes yes yes!! Love a bit of pineapple on my pizza!
- What’s your favourite place to visit? I love Croyde in Devon. The beach is amazing and its great to just spend time with the kids and relax. Roll on April when I can (hopefully!) go!
- What would be your dream holiday destination: I love a city, so New York really does it for me. But, I wouldn’t say no to a Caribbean beach!
- If you could invite anyone dead or alive for dinner, who would it be? Russell Brand. I could listen to him for hours!! He is my dirty guilty pleasure!
- What is your favourite food? I generally love food! But my all-time favourite is probably Thai.
- If you could be any Disney character, who would it be and why? Oooh, that’s tough. It’s between Merida (Brave) and Moana. Gonna have to be Moana as she gets to hang out with Maui (who I have a weird crush on!)